Saturday, October 23, 2010

I might as well die if I cannot decide on my own.

When I said I emptied my brain a year ago, it did not even come to me that it would last this long. It has been a year or so since I reloaded my brain - proven by my descending results this year. Even for a stupid monthly test which only enquires me to cramp in that few chapters, my brain also cannot take it. My brain has learned to reject. And when it realizes that what I am about to do is study, my clever (but very stupid) brain will send impulses to my feet to walk me into the bedroom and make me lie down on that annoyingly tempting bed. That is what has happened for the last few weeks. True story.

Meanwhile, I am going to pack for my Genting trip (tomorrow). No larrr I mean KL trip.

This means studying.

No comments: