It was an ordinary Monday morning where I ordinarily woke up even before I heard the alarm (mother took away my only source of peace-interrupter so don't blame me) and was ordinarily late for school for some ordinary reasons. And I ordinarily went into my class room just like an ordinary student, only, better than how ordinary I was two weeks ago nyahahahaha.
I did not even care about homeworks back then. Seriously.
Then there came the ordinary time where Mandy and I would always observe the longer pointer of our watches and hoping that this longer pointer would touch the number '8'. We ordinarily stared into our watches as if we had superpower in our eyes which is able to push the longer pointer to the number '8' without even have to touch it. Anyway there came the time where we managed to walk out of our class room 10 minutes earlier, ordinarily.
Then this big flock of desperate PMR candidates were seen in the canteen, invading the properties of hungry upper formers. It is still quite clear in my mind of how hot the weather this morning was. Mandy and I sweated like mad in the fanless canteen (both parties are in fault, so blame them all) and I can still recall of us complaining about the hot weather (this is my second natural hobby by the way).
Then during accounts period the weather suddenly turned... Soft. Gently blowing cool breeze upon the whole universe (that is what I felt, at least), the weather actually understood me. It feared that I would feel encouraged to blow up on the teacher if the shiny sun was out. Surviving those one and a half period without a hot weather was rather peaceful.
Then the sun was out again during the last period. It was so hot that Loh Wai Kit and I fought over the place under the fan (which Mandy got for me, thank you very much!) and we ended up sharing a table how stupid right but yeah that's what humans do when the weather is hot. (Blame the weather, again.)
I got home, ordinarily. And just as I stepped into the house, it started to rain. I was like the only element left to complete the rain-producing potion while the house was like the whole laboratory working on it and it was like I stepped in, BOOM RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN. (Chemical reaction occurs in split second.)
I (accidentally)(on purpose) watched another episode while eating and I heard my maid packing her stuffs.
My maid will be leaving tomorrow and Wallie will absolutely not be glad for that. She spends so much time with Wallie and she's like Wallie's only friend during the day. I am not close to my maid so my concern was more on Wallie, not on myself going to miss her. Sometimes I doubt the reason that I started to care less was Kakak Juli. She was my maid for six years and when she left to Indonesia for good when I was eleven, it was just unbearable. She was more like a teacher to me, a dedicated one. From her, I've learned that humans get offended even if you do not mean it, I've learned that every word we utter affects people, and humans do get separated from each other, eventually.
I will miss my current maid too, but a very large percentage lesser than how much I miss Kakak Juli. So not ordinary.
After I'm done with the TV, I went back to my room, and randomly decided to tidy my cupboard, literally ruining my homework plan. (Blame the weather, I got a little emotional because of it) And that was when memories started to replay themselves by the little little things there I took out from my cupboard which now are mostly laying on my bed because I was suddenly struck and inspired to blog. So not ordinary.
I noticed that there was a necklace which I have only wore once and there was a necklace which I have never even worn it. And there was this awesome shirt which was my fourteenth awesome birthday present which I have never worn it either. Then there was this piece of handkerchief which I burned RM35 for it (the ashes vanished and the handkerchief suddenly appears just like magic. Okay just kidding) Then there were so many key chains which I have almost forgotten about their existence, I am truly sorry for that. Then there was Sabby, which I once got a bit obsessed of. (Will attach some pictures IF I am free you look so clueless right now) And those Starbucks miniatures got instead of the diary which I have almost forgotten about them anyway, so ahem. There's also this picture of mine where I was inside my mother (They call it a sonogram). Then also, my precious ODM turned a little... Yellow.
By the way, I have told Ngoh Jess Lynn that she will be the heir of my awesome jersey and my awesome butterfly necklace as a reward of lending me her dying iPod. (She only lent it to me because the battery was already red and thin, so so thin, shame on her.) And I hereby take back some of my words. This is a place solid enough to prove that:
NGOH JESS LYNN WILL NOT INHERIT MY AWESOME JERSEY BECAUSE SHE IS NOT AWESOME ENOUGH TO OWN IT.
As for the awesome butterfly necklace, let her have it (When I die, I said.). No point leaving the awesome necklace there without an owner. Such a waste. And as for Ngoh Jess Shynn, she will inherit all my necklaces besides the butterfly one, provided that mum agrees that she is mature enough to own them.
When I die.
On this gloomy Monday, Ngoh Jess Lynn even asked me to write my will. I was pretty inspired too but thanks to the mess I have caused to my room... And also millions of thanks to homeworksssssssss (so endless I tell you), piano, reportssssssssss (another endless one), one LIFE-CHANGING proposal and this stupid inspiration to blog, I do not have time for a will. (Even if I am WILLing to write a will.)
And oh by the way, tomorrow is my awesome's big day. He's gonna rock. ♥
So no, it is not an ordinary Monday.
2 comments:
evil brat i am inheriting the jersey no matter what. and thank me i guess this is your first comment EVER =p
you've looked too high upon yourself and i would like to proudly announce that NGOH JESS LYNN IS NEVERRRRRR GOING TO INHERIT MY JERSEY AND MY BUTTERFLY NECKLACE . NEVER NEVER NEVERRRRRRRR
Post a Comment