(As if I am not wasting now haha haha.)
And I don't know what to talk about.
-- --
Let's talk life.
Well life has been treating me fairly fair lately. Apart from the stupid knowledge of the deadline for submitting the annoying accounts folio which I literally received just in the nick of time before I give up my whole life crying out pathetically loud over that annoyingly stupid folio on Tuesday, apart from the extensive hours I overslept for umpteen times which to some extend I even doubt myself doing that without intention, apart from feeling guilty each and every time I failed and failed to fulfill something which I have promised to people particularly myself and ending up doing everything possible to cover that layer of invisible guilt (only visible to me for your information), apart from having no idea what to blog about and recalling how much crap I used to produce in just one single post - in short, losing my inspiration, and apart from getting excited over Wall Street and came back with a 'cheh' feeling instead of the 'ARRHHH I MUST WATCH IT AGAIN' feeling (I call that disappointment, by the way), everything else is well. Good even. I did my homeworks, I practised my piano, I spent some quality time with Wallie, I watched TV. Chad Dylan Cooper has been a motivation to me lately. I have been staying up late just to watch him. Him the charming, cute, vain, ahh his smile melts.
Speaking of which, Chad Dylan Cooper was in two episodes of Grey's Anatomy while Meredith Grey was in one episode of Friends while Ross is Melman. And Derek Shepard is everywhere.
Just some knowledge I have discovered which I thought might lengthen the facts-list in your life.
Now let's talk about food.
I have a thing for food. Really. I eat a lot, I munch a lot, I chomp a lot, I chew a lot. It's like a... A hobby. An uncontrollable one. Eating satisfies me more than anything else in this world possibly could. Okay just joking. Let me tell you something you don't know (Which maybe you do notice this but just pretend you don't know okay?) This is actually a fact I stumble upon while spending too much time thinking about myself. The truth, about me is that... Is that I always cannot decide what to eat (I told you to pretend that you don't know -______-). This is a serious matter. If this isn't fixed, imagine how much damage I will cause my future.
One sullen day, Dr. Jess Minn was queueing up at the cafeteria. Cutting, suturing, digging isn't the best part of her daily life, eating is! Okay while queueing up her mind was already processing of which food would be the best for her. When it's already her turn, she stared blankly at the menu, expecting her brain-mouth work to be carried out well which unfortunately there were complications during the processing process, so yes, this means that she still hasn't decide what to eat. One minute passed. Two minutes. Five. She still doesn't know what to eat and just as she figured out which is the best food for her on that particular day, her pager beeped like nobody's business. Then there goes her lunch, also known as the best part of her day. She left the cafeteria miserably. No food = moody = not sane = cannot operate well = kill people OKAY STOPPP!
Pulling myself back to reality doesn't seem a hard task because those above were too fake. Imaginations mah. Come on do they even queue up in the cafeteria?
So yeah, you get the idea. If I am still not doing anything to this bad habit of mine, it may affect my, no, EVERYONE'S future much. No one wishes to be dissected by a moody surgeon.
Let's talk about crap... I have no inspiration any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment