Thursday, October 21, 2010

Of men and women.

Or the younger version: Of Boys and Girls.

No, I am not about to write about to what extent can boys go crazy for Megan Fox and games and footballs and how insanely can girls get obsessed over Adam Lambert (he's gay, by the way, so what's the point?) and musically cool guys and even shopping. If this is what you have expected, then I am sorry, for disappointment is paying you yet another visit, again.

Boy, do I disappoint much.

You know those pages in Facebook which are created for you to 'like' it despite it is only a sentence, not even a page, like "I said it's okay but deep down it hurts a lot" or "Whenever I say it's okay I hope you will realize that I'm so not" etc. Stuffs like these. You know?

Girls originated them.

Generally, there are two types of girl. The first one is those who gets sad when you do not reply or respond in whatever manner she wishes you to and bugs/cries to you/gets mad at you for the rest of the day/throws away her phone (unwillingly) - just to show you that she is not happy, with no mercy at all, because they think they shouldn't be treated that way. (And apparently boys can be treated that way?) The second type is those who gets sad when you do not reply or respond in whatever manner she wishes you to, and keeps quiet/pretend that she doesn't care/tell herself that it's okay.

Oh I'm so sorry that I have treated you, the reader, as a boy. I have taken notice and will be careful of the proverbs usage in further elaboration.

Then there is this third type (did I not mention that there is a third type? Sorry my bad) whereby she will react in both ways from time to time, depending on her mood just that instant. And she can tell you it's okay a minute ago and lock herself up in a room and cry the next minute. Or goes to her piano and bangs the keys. Or scolds her dog for no reason.

So the thing is, girls DO care, and few can deny that they care A LOT. As much as you (girl) (boy also can try to deny if you say your girlfriend says she doesn't mind and doesn't care much but I can tell you she is lying) want to deny it, the fact remains unchanged. If you are neither those types mentioned above, then congratulations, for a new species of women-race is discovered. Of course, this works only if you are a girl/women. So boys please shut up and do not repel on my theory.

Girls are generally ruled by their emotions. Sad, but so true. Even just a word or a sentence the boy says can impinge upon her - and worse still, her thoughts. So much. Then they start to think a lot. Why did he say so laa, what he actually meant laa, he thinks I am annoying laa, etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Girls and their minds linking to every single thing in the whole wide world.

Whereas boys, boy oh boy, how do I put this. Boys, just won't get it. They do not get why do girls get attacked emotionally so easily (sometimes even when they are the cause of it), they do not get how can a single word or sentence can be linked to the other girl far far away. They just don't. And some of them apologizes for the rest of the day for no solid reason, while some of them fight for their rights. Boys also have rights to get angry one, you know. But most of them apologizes because they have forgotten that they have the right to get angry and argue over a particular matter.

I call that type of boys, careless.

They are too care-free that they can even forget about their rights to fight. Either their attention are all put into the game he was playing while the girl was crying hopelessly or they are too busy of their imaginary spaceship project or even worse - they are sleeping when the girl calls up a thousand times. Which all comes to the same conclusion: Boys do not care.

Of course, there are also those boys who apologizes over and over again for no reasons - simply because they love you (girls) and they do not want to start a fight. In other words, they care a lot. (Just like girls but in a very good way.) And girls, if I am talking about your boyfriend/husband, you are so blessed. Do hug him and give him a kiss the next time you see him.

Food for thought. With all due respect, no offence intended.


P.S : Sorry for this post despite the fact that I'm having my year end examination in three days; I was inspired and I couldn't resist the inspiration.

No comments: