Friday, October 1, 2010

Awful

I feel awful.

I feel so awful.

I feel so mega awful.

I feel so mega terribly awful.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a nap.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a short nap.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be long.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing homework.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing stupid homework.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing stupid homework or playing the piano.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing stupid homework or playing the lovely piano.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing stupid homework or playing the lovely piano or even socialize with the computer.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing stupid homework or playing the lovely piano or even stupidly socialize with the computer.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing stupid homework or playing the lovely piano or even stupidly socialize with the stupid computer.

I feel so mega terribly awful for taking a stupid short nap which turns out to be two-hours long instead of doing stupid homework or playing the lovely piano or even stupidly socialize with the stupid computer. Hence I am not sleeping tonight. End.


(Yes, clever, you should just scroll down til the end in the first place.)

No comments: