Blogging is indeed, fun, when you've got so much to complain about. It would be fun putting all your anger and frustration into words and publish it in your blog and let the whole world know that you are unhappy of something, though I know my blog is an exception 'cause no one reads it. Laa. No I did not get up this early for the sake of Neopets nor Facebook, nor blogging gahh. The fact is that I got up from my less-than-five-hour-sleep and got everything ready and thought of being a good student, for once. It turned out that I'm the only Chinese girl in school oh yeah I'm so proud of that and the teachers didn't even care about us. They didn't even bother to mark our attendence so what is the point of going to shcool. And I don't even know where all the Form 3-s are so I just sat by the corrider and read my bible. Praise God, I finished Luke. Nyaah. Mum came right after I finished that chapter and so hello world here I am. I would love to express my anger or shall I say my unhappiness this morning in words but yeah I came to remember that I emptied my brain last week so I do not know nor have the proper words to do so therefore two word says it all; lousy school.
I can't believe that I actually went to school this morning.
Guess I'm, not going CF again.
Good morning planet earth.
Luke 18:27.
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."
No comments:
Post a Comment