Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ten interesting experience I had while working at McDonald's thus far.

Me and my McLife.

My McLife, is about how annoyingly happy I am to wake up EARLY in the morning, how painfully wise yet fun I spend my time in the day, and how plainly satisfied I am to sleep late at night - because there's a tomorrow. Ahh tomorrow. A new hope. A fresh start. A new beginning! Oh whatever. Oh. And why am I declaring that I'm spending my time wisely yet here I am? It's simple. Because I am spending it wisely. I (wisely) sacrificed my TV time, just to (wisely) be here, to blog (wisely). And now you may ask, how is that possible? It too, is simple. Let me ask you: who in the world would get up so early and sleep so late for no good reason? Ahh yes yes now you get me. I (wisely) got up from bed VERY EARLY and (wisely) slept VERY LATE for the past few days in order to (wisely) watch Grey's Anatomy (very wisely). And now mother is watching those which I've watched thousands of seconds ago so yeah, here it is, time for me to blog (wisely, again.).

I am currently very inspired and motivated to blog, thanks to Mc Donald's. There are just some things in this world that you could not help but to share with others. For instance, these ten:

1. I threw away approximately 20 Sundae cones (within 9days) because those twenties which I 'turned' were horribly ugly and unacceptable. That is equivalent to RM21.00, thank you very much.

2. A man actually took the trouble of driving himself all the way to the Drive-Thru of McDonald's, just to buy two ice cream CONES without ice cream in them. And he paid the exact same price for two ice cream cones with ice cream in them.

3. There were actually more orders from the Drive-Thru. They can hit 700 orders per day. (700 for only Drive-Thru.)

4. Those people taking orders from the Drive-Thru, they have unbelievably, incredibly sharp ears. I could not even understand a word when I was sited to take orders from the Drive-Thru for their various slangs and stupidity of softness. I have therefore decided that the next time I am going to place an order from the Drive-Thru, I will shout to the machine (like an idiot -___-) as loud as I can.

4 Then there's this time when I was helping Mandy who happened to be the presenter (those who give you your food) for the Drive-Thru, a Malay man actually recognized us. A Malay man from 505. I am so touched.

5. Sprite and Coke Light is actually another option apart from Coke, if you do not wish to pay extra.

5. And McDonald's actually sells milkshakes which comes in various flavour. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry. Since I don't know when.

6. The great-tasting, grilled, glorious, gorgeous GCB, renowned for it's simple (the three letters rhyme) yet famous name, has become a legend. Now, G stands for gone. There will no longer be any GCB produced here, at TC'S McDonald's as they all have been sold out so to those who hasn't tried it, REGRET. Bwahahaha.

I sound so evil right.

7. Apparently some of the McPeople there think that I am Josh's sister. For we look alike AHAHAHAHAHA.

8. Coke is actually made of syrup while Iced Lemon Tea is made of powder. And believe me, the process of producing such fine, high quality beverages is not easy at all. Do smile more to the McPeople there the next time you step into McDonald's.

9. Seriously, appreciate McPeople. They face so many kinds of customers in a day. Weird ones rude ones crazy ones funny ones silly ones. Inconsiderate ones. And ooooohh. Transsexual ones ewwwww. Like. Ew.

9. When one of the McPeople distributed the name tags to us, they were all blank and therefore she used a two-palm-sized-thing to print out our names on a sticker to be sticked on the blank tags. As there were complications in the process of printing out our names - instantly, Timothy, who, unfortunately, happened to be the first named to be printed out, was sadly, spelled wrongly. Instead of 'TIMOTHY', it went 'TIMOTHHYY'. And so Timothy told the McPeople that he wanted another new name. McPeople refused, telling him that it's the same anyway, we still pronounce it as 'TIMOTHY'. So she asked what's the need to have another new name. And he [find me a word]-ly answered: 'Nanti orang nak cari saya di Facebook tak dapat cari ar!'.

More humans like him should exist.

10. I did not clean up nor stock up before I leave today and I feel terribly sorry for that. Today might be the last time I ever have the authority to step behind the door that separates the customers from the staffs. As one of McDonald's crew.

I am regretting much now for not getting the picture I wanted so badly. Sunday perhaps.


And yes yes I did miserably horribly in my maths test as I cannot even count properly and yes I do realize this but I'm too lazy to change anything above so yeah.

No comments: