Friday, September 24, 2010

I've turned over a new leaf - Mark Sloan

Greetings, reader. I hereby assume you are from Greenland (or planet Mars, or even, Far Far Away Land) and know absolutely nothing about me.

My name is Ngoh Jess Minn.

It has been a while since I have gotten myself into trouble. Troubles. In any form at all. But hours and hours before now, I once again experienced how was it like to get into hot soup.

The soup was like 982101 degrees Celsius and my cells all died and so did I.

You remember those stupid resolutions you make almost every early of the year? I want to finish my homework everyday and be a good student. I want to study everyday and excel in my exams. I want to finish my homework everyday. I want to be a good student. I want to finish my homework I want to finish my homework I want to finish my homework blah blah blah. Resolutions are just. A list of fantasies which you make to comfort yourself by actually imagining them happen in the future.

And yes, a list of fantasies which encourages and motivates you, or to some even - gives you hope, is good. The list is a push. A ray of hope is good. I equate the arduous journey to achieve more and more in life with walking up a hill. When some of your resolutions are actually achieved, there you are, walking closer and closer to the hill top.

But everything affects each other. It's all connected.

Have one or a few of those MAJOR resolutions are failed to carry out, or worse, happens exactly the OPPOSITE way you want them to, you would definitely find yourself in a depressed situation. It's like a kick someone gives you halfway through the hill and there you are back down there, provoked to climb a mountain higher than Mount Everest.

My point is it hurts to fail any mission which you are supposed to and WANT to accomplish.

And by the way blogging is the stupidest thing to do now as not only I have wasted four hours sleeping just now, I also have a tedious tuition tonight. What worsen the situation is that Prince Caspian is airing on the TV tonight and it is impossible to resist that movie as that movie is on the second placing of the list of 'Best movies in 2008'. First placing goes to The Dark Knight by the way.

Benjamin Franklin once said, 'Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today'. 24 hours a day is really, really good. But have I been chosen to be the President of any country in the future, the first thing I am going to change is the educating system. Not five days of schooling out of seven days any more. Siao ah. Where got time to do other things if it's like that? The students in my country shall be having school on alternate days i.e. schooling when it is an odd number day and holidays on even number days because I like even numbers. In this way they can have whatever activities they want and at the same time have sufficient time to complete their stupid homeworks.

Or maybe I should ban homeworks in that country.

(Yeah and everyone becomes stupid. -________-)

So my second point is, time is enough but not for me. I still have homeworks to do, Accounts folio to complete, piano to practice, two songs to be perfectionized by tomorrow, another proposal to write, a few name lists to type, hundreds of pending reports to write, TV to (MUST) watch which sadly I am going to cut out from this list, Pn. Yeo's escalating homeworks to complete, Normasin's tonnes of notes to duplicate, a session to be planned out and a bible to read. And a good life to live.

Yet, here I am lazing around. I am a dreadfully lazy creature. Which is my third point.

And oh by the way this is supposed to be posted by Monday. A belated birthday present by 7 awesometies:


No no no no no not this one sorry sorry. Sorry. This is Ngoh Jess Lynn's. Mine is...



Loading.





Loading attempt 2.












Okay laa don't want you to scroll down that much it's so time consuming. Remember what Benjamin Franklin said.



Here you go.











Did I just said that?







OKAY LARH NAAAHH.


It says it all. I'm a happy girl.

I don't usually write out things like that do I. I'm writing like the old me which is a very very very blissful news for the day thus far. It's not easy to get to know me. Really. These crappy stuffs are posted here only because I feel like I'm in outer space for like five extensive days and have not even a communication tool to see or just know about what's going on on planet Earth.

You don't know me.

Even those who stay within five kilometres radius to me doesn't know much about me.

No comments: