I still have a meal to devour, homeworks to do, a tedious tuition to survive, Accounts folio to complete, piano to practice, two songs to be perfectionized by tomorrow, accounts folio to check on, another proposal to write, a few name lists to type, hundreds of pending reports to write, TV to (MUST) watch which sadly I am going to cut out from this list, Pn. Yeo's escalating homeworks to complete, Normasin's tonnes of notes to duplicate, a copy of my IC to be photocopied, cash to be claimed, a session to be planned out and a bible to read. And a good life to live.
Yes this is a copy and paste from the post below to emphasise on I have not much time to waste so don't ask me out to fish or for a date.
I am only writing this here again because maybe I need somebody's attention. Somebody to care perhaps.
Thank God I am not despressed now. Or any soon, optimistically.
No comments:
Post a Comment