Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One sentence.

I the incredibly unbelievably stupid had no idea that the deadline for handing in our folio is next week which means I have five days more which in other words it means that I still have a hundred and twenty hours more to complete my folio so I need not rush but take my time slowly instead because I the stupid sacrificed everything including my sleep and food I'm owe my universe-size stomach big BIG apology for the sake of rushing it and yeah it's pretty much a piece of crap as I really did not have time to perfectionize the whole folio so you may say this is the worst worst worst folio I have ever done in my life well guess I can't elaborate anymore leaving for tuition in a few minutes another tuition at night long day tomorrow which I do not even know what should I do oh gahh I have so much time hahahaha.

This makes two.

No comments: