Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Carpe diem.

Whenever I get to this computer, I intend to blog. Just. Blog. Saying stupid things to keep this blog alive. Running. Updated. Whatever. But then there is really no time, is there?

I always lament that time is never enough.

And yet I always like to do things. I constantly pack my schedules with all sorts of activities. TVs computers Apples jobs posts whatever. Commitment. Yeah I got myself into all these simply just because I don't want to die feeling that I did not live to the fullest. I don't wanna lie on my deathbed recalling how much time I wasted while waiting to die.

So this brings me to more responsibility. The more things you get involved with, the more responsibility you carry. It's simple maths. And until one day you suddenly decided that you hate certain thing (which unfortunately you thought that you would like it in the first place and hey let's give it a shot) you got involved with, there is no turning back. You bear more as each day passes. Unless you die, you won't stop growing. And when you don't stop growing, you'll take up more things. And when you take up more things, you do more things. Things which, you don't really know about the good side, and the bad side - until you experienced it.

Then when I somehow get the time to socialize with this computer and somehow dropped by my blog I will be reminded of how many minutes of my life I have wasted on this entry.

I don't have forever, really.

No comments: