You know. The only time when I come to think that I have way too many friends.. Is when their birthday is here. And as you know, birthdayss = presentss (hoho), and very very often, human beings would prefer something they really REALLY like as presents (this is called, human nature). You would not want to buy a box of chocolate for someone who does not eat chocolate - I'm an experienced species.
And not to forget, I'm also a human being so I can say that I do have human nature in me. Right I know you're getting my point of this entry now. Yes yes. I am going to make your life much more easier so that you won't have to scratch your head and not coming out with even a single clue of what you should get for me, when the time comes (I am talking to those who care only; hoho.).
So right. Here's the list that will ease your life a little, I hope:
1. David Villa's jersey.
Yes this one. Oh by the way do you know that this man striked, again, in yesterday's match? Yeap. He's the man. And well of course I know that I'm not the woman, YET, but owning this jersey will definitely make me feel like it. I will be elated and I will hug you ten times in thirty seconds if you get me this.[UPDATED ON 8TH JULY]:
2.
or
Samsung Soul U800Oh yeaaah. I love both. Bloody Monday made me fall in love with clampshell phones. The best thing that could ever happen to a clampshell phone (besides being owned by me, ahem), is being hanged with lots and lots and lots of stuffs. Seriously. Like this:

Anyway, I've found the perfect clampshell phone that looks awesome in pink. Yes. The pink edition of LG Lollipop. It's designed with these L.E.D. lightings on the cover and you know what, you get to 'draw' your own picture on it. Fascinating right? I mean, how many species of clampshell phones that looks good in pink has such kind of feature? Not to mention that the bottom part of the cover is made of crystal. Well not much to elaborate on functionwise but who cares, LG LOLLIPOP IS. Good.
If you like to talk function, yes SAMSUNG SOUL U800 IS PERFECT. It's only 1 cm thick and Jess Minn lovessss thin gadgets. And the functions are awesome, so this Samsung Soul U800 is awesome. Well my Digi number needs a phone too and I'll be carrying around two phones in the near future so a thin one will be added bonus. By the way I won't mind advanced birthday presents. At all.
And of course if you really love me that much I wouldn't mind this at all:

Anyway, I've found the perfect clampshell phone that looks awesome in pink. Yes. The pink edition of LG Lollipop. It's designed with these L.E.D. lightings on the cover and you know what, you get to 'draw' your own picture on it. Fascinating right? I mean, how many species of clampshell phones that looks good in pink has such kind of feature? Not to mention that the bottom part of the cover is made of crystal. Well not much to elaborate on functionwise but who cares, LG LOLLIPOP IS. Good.
If you like to talk function, yes SAMSUNG SOUL U800 IS PERFECT. It's only 1 cm thick and Jess Minn lovessss thin gadgets. And the functions are awesome, so this Samsung Soul U800 is awesome. Well my Digi number needs a phone too and I'll be carrying around two phones in the near future so a thin one will be added bonus. By the way I won't mind advanced birthday presents. At all.
And of course if you really love me that much I wouldn't mind this at all:
3. An Apple gadget. Examples:
iTouch
iPad
Macbook AirDid I ever mention that I'm the only one without an Apple among my siblings? Nokia 5800 is not that good, for your information. It was never my dream phone but well. Let's continue. The iPod shuffle is tiny and I love it. The iTouch is awesome although it's not as cute as the shuffle. iPad is fun. Macbook air is.. Perfect.
4. A St. Bernard.
This is how it looks like when it's little. This dog can grow up to mega big size and when I get mine, I WILL hug it everyday. My. Don't you just love big BIG dogs.
5. I WANT A CALCULATOR.
Or rather, I NEED a calculator. Yes, the one which you cannot survive without, when you come to deal issues with Mr. Maths, Mr. Add maths Ms. Accounts. So yeah you pretty much know how much suffering I've gone through for these few months - be it in school or whenever I do my homework (which I don't remember when was the last time I did, anyway). So frankly speaking.. A calculator is the most practical (though not so ideal, blahh) present - that is ONLY IF one doesn't have a calculator/hasn't found her calculator, yet.
6. An iPod nano.

Someone(s) who intend to get this for me (nyahahaha) called up earlier today and well, the 5th generation is not bad though. The screen is big (though it's not as big as the iTouch, meh) but well.. It's not bad. I love the pink actually. THIS pink:


4. A St. Bernard.
This is how it looks like when it's little. This dog can grow up to mega big size and when I get mine, I WILL hug it everyday. My. Don't you just love big BIG dogs.5. I WANT A CALCULATOR.
Or rather, I NEED a calculator. Yes, the one which you cannot survive without, when you come to deal issues with Mr. Maths, Mr. Add maths Ms. Accounts. So yeah you pretty much know how much suffering I've gone through for these few months - be it in school or whenever I do my homework (which I don't remember when was the last time I did, anyway). So frankly speaking.. A calculator is the most practical (though not so ideal, blahh) present - that is ONLY IF one doesn't have a calculator/hasn't found her calculator, yet.
6. An iPod nano.

Someone(s) who intend to get this for me (nyahahaha) called up earlier today and well, the 5th generation is not bad though. The screen is big (though it's not as big as the iTouch, meh) but well.. It's not bad. I love the pink actually. THIS pink:

AND NOT THIS PINK:
NO NO NO NO NOT THIS PINK.
(Ignore the stupid picture on the screen -_______-)
Or perhaps they are the same pink but optical illusion happens here so well at least you get the idea of my favourite pink. They may be the same pink though. Pinnnnnk! :D

NO NO NO NO NOT THIS PINK.(Ignore the stupid picture on the screen -_______-)
Or perhaps they are the same pink but optical illusion happens here so well at least you get the idea of my favourite pink. They may be the same pink though. Pinnnnnk! :D
And the red looks quite awesome too. So if the pink which I want is hard to get/find, red then.

7. A Beutiful Exchange. For more info visit http://live.hillsong.com/ thanks for clicking!

8. Even Greater. Kindly click on http://www.planetshakers.com/music/latest.php.

-To be continued
P.s.: These are information which you will only get at jessminn.blogspot.com, I appreciate much if you make use of them.




No comments:
Post a Comment