Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stupid - today is awesome.

I've got this stupid name list to type which I stupidly HAVEN'T, yet, because I feel like blogging this stupid post which is quite a stupid thing to do 'cause I doubt that I will keep this stupid post as I want to keep the previous not-so-stupid post the newest - so that it will make your life stupidly easier. Stupid right.

Stupid people down stairs laughing so stupidly loudly.

Then again this is a stupid post. Well.. Today is awesome. Yes yes such optimism I have. And of course tonight will be awesome too. David Villa will strike 2 goals and so sorry to say that Klose will get a CLOSE shot but sadly the goal just doesn't allow the ball which was kicked by Klose - so close - to enter in. So. Spain.

Knowing that it's still not submitted yet.. There's still a ray of hope. So never give up.

And from now on I WILL stand up and stand out and I WILL mean whatever I say and when necessary, I WILL BE MEAN. Those who likes to pijak pijak. Mind you you better watch out. A means A B means B. I say means I say so FOLLOW. You're gonna be so dead if you ever, EVER do stupid things. I am strong now for I have Him and them, and most importantly, the amalgamation of me, Him, and them.

Do not underestimate a 15-year-old who loves to eat chocolate.

No comments: