Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You hold me now

Oh hey. Hey hey hey hey hey. =D Jess Minn slash the duplicate is back. Greetings to everyone on planet earth; Oreo is good.

Seriously, it is.

Hi I just feel like blogging though i don't know why in the world I am here. I mean I know, yeah this is home that's why I'm here but what I don't know is that why, once again, I clicked on the orange 'New Post' button. Then now here I am staring blank for around two minutes. Right. Well let's ha-ha about something. I know it's lame but this is what boredom can make one do: browsing through those old post of mine. HA-HA I was really a child then. Not that I'm old enough to comment about those kiddy posts but, wow. I really do have the time to crap out almost all of my thoughts back then. Despite how childish slash immature they were. Ha-ha.

And halo today is a Tuesday. Tuesday. Tuesday. Joining them for badminton later though I know absolutely NOTHING about it, apart from you're supposed to hit the shuttlecock with this thing called the racket, and you lose when the shuttlecock lands on the floor. Simple yet.. Alright laugh at me. Waha. You have received a new e-mail message from Facebook.

Yes I do realize it should be in a new paragraph. There, another column popping up. The second one in this 30 seconds. Fascinating right. Third one. Oh well. Just yesterday when I left Facebook (No, I did not dump Facebook) for 10 minutes, when I got back there was 20 new notifications. See, this is the wonder of human beings. They need not be trained to be spammers. They are born spammers. Naturally spammers. How awesome it is if only I'm a born genious. Nyah.

Ha-ha.

Maybe I just can't accept that everything is over. Not completely over but for now, it is temperorily over. Life is real good now.. Thank You Jesus. Really thankful for Quek. And of course Shar Min, Yue Jia, Joyce and Mandy for making the five of us happen. (Quek is like the father, if you've really thought about it, ha-ha.) Without any of us, there will not be an 'us' at all. I know it's really killing us and our parents to attend those trainings. I know it's really tired to have so many tuitions and trainings at the same time. I know sometimes you guys feel like you can't breathe you can't go on anymore.. This is life. To achieve something, you must sacrifice. Sometimes you time, sometimes your studies, sometimes McD, sometimes your feeling, and most of the time your sleep. But it's all worth it in the end. Thank you girls.. For never giving up on us. Thank you for never giving up on yourself. Thank you for believing all these while.. Thanks being another shining stars in my life. Thank you for your lovessss.

Thank You Jesus.



We're the best. : )



Peace to every living being on earth.

No comments: