Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good morning, Saturday. The post which I was working on since two days ago.. Hopefully I'll finish it by today.

Tuition ends at 2 but I have to fly at 4 for the training. I'm not sure whether the less-than-two-hours will be enough or not but I will try my best. I've spent around 4 hours on the post and no it's not done yet.

Then makan at Sendo at 7 which means I have to fly again after the CPR training. No. Life is not tiring at all. In fact I love it this way. Never get myself even close to comfortable.


I'm not quite sure of how should I respond or what should I say or even do but I will do my best. You won't know what comes next.

Edited at 5:51PM -
Haha you know what, I slept once I came back from tuition and you know what (again), I overslept and you know what (again), by the time I woke up it's already 4:15PM (HAHA). Joyce called and you know what (again) Aunty Kim came to pick me up (yeah I just got up from bed) and you know what (again), I only spent 20 minutes in the clinic giving less than 20 blows to Little Anne. And you know what (again again), I stepped into Dr.'s room for the first time today and you know what (again), the soft toys are actually meant for me. So I bathed once I got home and you know what (again), my uncle is picking me up at six which means I won't have the time to continue on that post which I mentioned up there. So... Gahh.

No comments: