Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Face shield.

For memory's sake, this is where Jess Minn has been from the 15th of March til the 21st of March in the year of 2010.

Monday the 15th
8:00am - 12:00pm SMKAA
12:00pm-1:30pm McDonald's
2:30pm-5:00pm SMKTC
8:00pm-10:00pm Mr Chee's
(Thanks to Yue Jia's mother for making another McD-dream come true.)

Tuesday the 16th
7:00am-9:30am SMKTC
12:00pm-2:00pm Pn Yeo's
3:00pm-5:30pm Kuantan Specialist
8:00pm-10:00pm Kuantan Specialist
(Couldn't thank Pey Sien more.)

Wednesday the 17th
7:00am-11:00am SMKTC
3:00om-6:00pm Yue Jia's
(Yes TC school became our second home.)

Thursday the 18th
11:00am-1:30pm SMKTC
1:30pm-5:00pm McDonald's
8:00pm-10:30pm Mandy's
(Another dream came true.)

Friday the 19th
7:00am-9:00am SMKTC
2:00pm-6:30om ECM
(I couldn't fine white pins.)

Saturday the Big Day I
7:00am-12:00pm SMKTC
4:00pm-9:30pm Joyce's
9:30pm-1:00am Quek's
(We got the last place for foot drill.. Just for interest's sake.)

Sunday the Big Day II
Smile! =)
(And say, thank You Jesus.)

No I did not store all these specification in my tiny little brain and yes I did write it down that's how it got here. And just so you know, I have already started packing. Ohh yes I'm leaving planet earth and yes again, I have just added another number on the 'How Many Lies Have Jess Minn Told-List'. So yeah I'm leaving planet earth (make it two now) and to those who wants to be the first one who greet me goodbye, be my guest.

Goodbye.

No comments: