Two weeks.
And another two weeks.
And another two weeks.
It's missing.
Something is missing.
Am I lost.
Am I still lost.
Wondering wondering.
My my.
364 days ago.
Lala.
Started to give me a bad feeling.
Which is not good obviously.
Chocolates in the fridge waiting for my lousy throat to recover.
I WANT CHOCOLATE.
Why am I writing so much.
Two weeks.
I love Science. Math. BI. BM. History. Geography. KH. BC.
Report ends.
By Jess Minn.

John 16:33 says:
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
Yes. YOU have.
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
Yes. YOU have.
No comments:
Post a Comment