Monday, May 11, 2009

sorry.

This. Is the last post until exam's over. This blog. Shall be abandoned for three weeks or more. I'm very serious and I mean it this time. Lala. Whatever it takes. I'm doing it for the sake of getting those A's. Seriously. Can't afford to fail myself again. And well. Guess what. I'm aiming an A for BC. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaalla. Indeed, a stupid statement it is. However, stupidity ain't gonna stop me from dreaming on. As I know that with Him, impossible is nothing. Oh yeah. I was reminded that miracles are still happening these days. So. Yeah. Dream on.

One month without that stupid phone how am I gonna bear it blaahhh. Fascinating. Ask me and I shall answer. No I'm not thank you. Thanks a lot seriously. Well well. Now that the stupid virus is gone, once again I'm free to do anything I want. Guess so.

No longer in the mood to blog. Everything seems lifeless today. Hmm. ICAS. Science test tomorrow. Do well. Get a D. Or HD if possible blahh.

Just deal with it.


Ending the last postlala,
JessMinn-
GG.COM Lousy throat.

"The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." - Exodus 14:14

No comments: