Wednesday, May 27, 2009

misarable shot

Equation for the day: [mm.song.to.the.power.of.infinity]

No do not imagine how it feels like 'cause it boils your blood to the maximum temperature one can ever NOT stand.
No. It's worse than that.

I'm going as calm as I can.
Somehow this is the only place I can find myself.
'Cause out there,
people affects.
You take it as what they say,
not knowing that the fact is never gonna change.
Oh well whatever.
So it's all about.
Something I'm not happy with.
You see. It goes like.
You.
Ever since the beginning of the month.
You marked it down on your calender.
It was already your plan.
In fact you're the one planning this whole event.
Sort of.
So it's like.
That night is booked pleeeeaase don't touch it just leave the schedule alone.
Thank you.
So you've been waiting for it for the whole month.
Seriously the whole long month.
You know that something great's waiting for you that night.
That particular night.
Changes will be seen.
Awaits.
While you waited.
Time flied.
Days passed.
Yesterday you looked at the calender and smiled so widely.
Now it's like three days away.
Lala.
But then.
Suddenly.
Someone said something and.
BOOM.
Something ended.
And the long wait ended as well.













Worse come to worse.
I eat back my words.
I'll play for you.
I don't care how dumb I look.


p.s.
Touch my 4th and 5th June and I'll fight you like never before.
DON'T TRY ME.


Jess Minn.

No comments: