Saturday, May 2, 2009

Enjoy the silence.

Well well. Since I haven't been writing like this for quite a while. A very long time huh. So well. I did think twice before doing so, thought about the consequences and blablahh, but still it ended up. Not nice. One small step can just ruin the whole day. You take the wrong one, BAM, there goes your day. And to cure your day, not easy. Oh well. The e-cells. Sadly. Today. Out of no where. They just popped out and entered my body through I-don't-know-how. Lala what is this. And then those cells just kept on spreading and spreading and spreading and ended up my body consisting of only fifty percent of hyper cells. The other fifty percent. You-know-what-cells. My. I've been unbelievably lame lately. Something to do with some cells ehh. Lala.

So well. Made up my mind not to go. Lala. Having my own reasons. Anyway thanks to this Tinkie guy for making my day again ahahahahahh. Lala. So now it's like. Ratio of e-cells to hyper cells - 10% : 90%. Hahh wonderful. Tinkie guy has removed a big portion of e-cells in me. Thank Tinkie guy again. -.-

The end is still far ahead. Tags before I end this.

TAGGED BY ALISSON.

1.besides ur lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
:: Lala lips is not the favourite part. I prefer forehead. Hahh.

2.how did you feel when you woke up this morning?
:: Plan failed. Blahh.

3.who was the last person/people you took photo with?
:: Um. Them. I guess. Lala.

4.would you consider yourself spoiled?
:: Oh yeah.

5.will you ever donate blood?
:: Yes why not.

6.have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?
:: LALA Why not.

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
:: Nope. That's something bad to want.

8.what does your last text message say?
:: 'Heh . .' [-.-]

9.what are you thinking right now?
:: Get ready for MYF.

10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
:: Yes of course.

11.what was the time you went to bed last night?
:: 2:12am I guess. Yeah very unhealthy I know.

12.where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
:: My aunt bought it in Chiangmai. Written on it. Lala.

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
:: Lala.

14.who was the last person(s) who text you?
:: The guardian angel of mine. Ahahahahahh. =.=

NINE lucky person to do this quiz:
1. Angeline
2. Mandy
3. Hendriq
4. Shin Wei
5. Kristyl
6. Evonne
7. Joyce
8. Yan Wen
9. Suzzane

-ENDS

Hmm. Gonna get ready. MYF tonight. Yayy. Lala. And those who have been tagged, will leave you people massages on your chatbox later. As I really have to get ready now. But those who feel like doing it before I inform you. Do go ahead. Need not waste my time later on. Llallalaa.


"The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."
- Psalm 9:9.

That picture I'm still looking for it anypne has the piture of YooChun holding the LG phone arhh please.


Miss the fun; whatever. This is my decision, sorry if I ever disappoint you.

That's my decision.
Jess Minn.

No comments: