Well Jesus forgave each and everyone in this wide world
for their sins,
for their wrong doings,
and there is no reason for me for not to forgive you.
I tried everything I could,
I tried to forget about it,
I tried to not even think about it,
but
this is much more than too much.
Didn’t you know it?
Didn’t I make it obvious?
Didn’t I keep hinting you?
You’re still like that.
Please,
don’t treat me this way.
I’m begging you.
What have I done in your life that I deserve this?
Let me go, for just this once.
I can’t hold this any longer.
I can’t take it anymore.
I’d really go bonkers if this continues.
You’re really crossing the line.
Each time you looked at me,
each time you talked to me,
each time you called my name,
I just didn’t know what to do.
Stop that, please.
Leave me alone.
Stay away from me.
Allow me to spend my final week in my Form 2 life peacefully.
God, please tell me what should I do.
Please direct my steps Lord.
What would Jesus do?
No comments:
Post a Comment