Fiiiiiiiiiinallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy.
!!!!!
7th November – The date that I gain my freedom back after locking myself up in my room STUDYING for more than a month. Exam is finally officially over. Well minor subjects left on Monday. XD
Finally! MIROTIC is here!! Well I got it last Friday and decided to open it after exam, which is today. But I did not want to be a crab-seller, nor one who sells fish, therefore as requested, I kindly opened it on Thursday morning at 1:10am. XD
Finally, I’m allowed to touch the computer again. My, I’m so lack of the boys’ update. I MISS YOU GUYS!!! =(
And finally, she brought the shirt back!!! And so as the necklace!!! Which I’ve been waiting for months. =.= Was waiting like mad.
I’m continuing Narnia. SORRY YJ!!!
Finally I’m gonna do the taggy thing, which I delayed, delayed, and delayed.
Finally I'm free to watch T Concert!! To watch 2nd Live Tour!!!! I can't wait!!!!
And finally,
I’m finishing this lame post. Wonder if I missed out anything. Hmm. Will be back soon. I’M FLYING AWAY TO WATCH THE DVD!!!~~~
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment