Sunday, November 9, 2008

100%

Why get all correct for Math paper 1. Why not Science. =(



Well, what about today. Took a long, long nap after lunch. Yeah, and again I gained fat. So this morning, the preacher shared some stories with us which one of them I haven't heard for a long time. I'll share it later on if I have time. For now, I DON'T WANNA FACE IT. =(

Okay about tomorrow. I can't wait to get back those test papers. Nervous, at the same time excited. Well one thing for sure, that there is no more 100 for Science. Failed again.

So if I get 100, which is already out of the list, get me Bonjour Paris.
If I get 99, which is also impossible, get me All About 2.
98, 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O'.
97, T Concert.
96, T Concert T-Shirt.
95, All About 1.
94, T Album Japan version.
93, 1 Live Tour Heart, Mind and Soul.
92, 1st Live Tour Rising Sun.
91, MIROTIC Version C.
90, -
Below 90, I WON'T SEE YOU ANYMORE.

XD

Till here. Cheers!!!

JessMinn, 5194________
____Shin Wei still rocks XD

i'm facing it, goodness... save me...

No comments: