So firstly,
DBSK was nominated in three categories for this year's Golden Disk Awards (which is kind of Korea's verion of Grammy Awards): Bonsang (Top Artist Award), Digital Music Bonsang, YEPP Inkisang (Yepp Popular Artist) all for their album MIROTIC.More information on this event:
2008 Golden Disc Awards
* Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:00 p.m.-10 p.m.
* Venue: Olympic Park
* Host: Daily Sports, Music Industry Association of Korea
* Sponsors: Ministry of Tourism and Sports, the JoongAng Ilbo, Cosmopolitan, JES, Mnet
* Sponsorships: Yepp
* Broadcasting: Mnet, KMTV
And here's their status, taken on 6th November.
Bonsang Award
see? they're all in first place with very high percentage of votes. That's what you call the power of Cassiopeia & BigEast.And,
Wrong Number PV was shot on the 27th of October. The car used in the PV was Aston Martin Vanquish. Goodness. Surprisingly Xiah will be the one holding the gear this time. Well, of course I expected Micky will be the one who does it because whenever there's a car in an MV of them (which I've watched before so far), Micky's always the one who's in the car. Those MVs include I believe, Summer Dream, Purple Line, Sky... And so on. I don't remember where or when was the last time I saw Xiah being the one holding the gear. I can't wait!!



the car park floor of Korea's is so smooth that it reflects so clearly
I'll do anything to get that carAnd our Minnie was on the cover of MISS Magazine. Which, [I'll update late]. XD

And and and, Yoon Ho in Kimpo Airport on 2nd November. They're on their way to Changwon for the Ramsar Assembly Concert. Well I only have these few pictures as I'm not free to save them all. BLAH.






No comments:
Post a Comment