Was
Thanks to Reuel, Jeremy, Mandy, Jasher, Jordan and... Joyce.
And thank you bf for not leaving me alone. XD
Thanks for the GREAT GREAT help.
And I'm very sorry for the troubles caused.
~`~`~~~
Yesterday, another day in the church. And again, those decorations fell off. Pray hard that they won't tonight.

nice.
[skipped]
So wrok started at 3.

4 o'clock.
The first roll of ribbon is used up.
5 o'clock.
There goes the second roll of ribbon.
So ribbons were used up, and therefore I got this precious chance to online. An hour later, mum fetched me to TenTen in order to buy back the same type of ribbon which was used. Unfortunately, there's only one roll left. And I needed at least 2 rolls of ribbons. So I had to take the other type of ribbon. Sorry there was nothing that could be done.
Work continued at 9.
10++,
first roll was used up.
12.30 am

the ribbons left
223 pieces.
Sorry I know I took way too many pictures. I just enjoyed doing so. XD And and and, you know what? I'm in charge of registration!! Wahahah my dream came true. I'm so happy. I just can't wait!!! See you tonight~!
Till here.
I'm Mrs. U-Know
Princess Jess Minn,
the child of King Jesus,
the Cassiopeia,
wife of Mr. Jeong,
wife of Mr. Shim,
wife of Mr. Kim,
wife of Mr. Kim,
wife of Mr. Park,
wife of Mr. Chew,
gf of Mr. Chew,
Yoon Ho's rainbow,
the flower lady.
iknowimlame
No comments:
Post a Comment