AMC
Congratz Jess
Thank you
“Your Geography....”
“Yes...?(was nervous)”.
“You got a B.”
What in the world. She said almost everyone got A. And I'm not one of them. WOW. Fine then. Imagine how would you feel when someone told you things that you don’t wish to hear yet, early in the morning.
So during assembly, [skip] [skip] [skip]. I was shaking like anything. I just didn’t really like to go up to the stage. Guess what? My name was the first to be called. Oh how embarrassing proud. RM30 for 2 certificates. Not bad huh.

MIROTIC REPACKAGED C VERSION:
01 . Wrong Number
02 . 사랑아 울지마 (Do Not Cry My Lover)
03 . 주문(MIROTIC)
04 . CRAZY LOVE
05 . HEY!(Don't bring me down)
06 . 소원 (Wish)
07 . 넌 나의 노래(You're my melody)
08 . 노을..바라보다(Picture of you)
09 . 무지개(RAINBOW)
10 . 사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)
11 . 낙원(PARADISE)
12 . 악녀(Are you A Good girl?)
13 . Flower Lady
14 . Don't Say Goodbye
15 . 잊혀진 계절
16 . Love in the ice
사랑아 울지마 (Do Not Cry My Lover) - Lyrics and composed by Hero
사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love) - Lyrics and composed by Micky
, hopefully. Finally, I can go to bed by 9. No more burning midnight oil, no more panda eyes, PLEASE. Anyone has any idea how to cure panda eyes? I need help here!!!
Well this MAJOR examination which we call SPM, as everyone knew, will be starting on this coming Tuesday. To every single candidates in Malaysia, hwaiting!
Honey all the best!!! You can do it!!!! God bless you!!!! =)
== JessMinn =======
child of God-사랑예수-
YOU ROCK
Goodness. 7 hours to Saturday. 31 hours to Sunday. SAVE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment