I was happy.
I felt happy.
I wonder why.
No, that can't be it.
Wait, wait, STOP!!
Okay sorry I do realize this. Sorry, sorry.
I'm here for a good reason. =)
I'm here to do something, which might be useless.
But still, at least I tried. Am trying.
Well to everyone who is reading, if you have time, I really really need your help. Please log on to MNet Countdown and vote for TVXQ. MIROTIC is currently at the first place but please help them to maintain. Tonight's the deadline. This will be the first prize they get after their come back IF they maintain in the first place. I know some of you, maybe all of you won't care about this, but please, if you really have the time, please vote for them. I thank those who at least try to help. I hope you're one of them. But I'll understand that it's hard to do this 'cause everything written there is in Korean. Sigh. Anyway, do let me know if you did vote for them. Thanks for reading.
BERNICE!!! I'M SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING!!!!! Ran out of credit. =P
JessMinn 5154
God bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment