Expected.
Expected result. Expected reaction.
But at the wrong time, at the wrong place.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
JessMinn is a failure.
Oh, no, there’s a mistake.
Let me correct it:
JessMinn was a failure.
She isn’t, and she’s not gonna be one anymore.
Goodness. How do I start this.
If I’m not mistaken there are 19 of them who got A. Oh yes, I am NOT one of them. Yea, what a failure. A jump of 26 marks. I didn’t want to, but, sorry, I’ve done it. It seems that the motor nerves from my little brain sent the wrong message. I’m pretty sure that the sensory nerves sent the right thing. Sometimes, no matter how hard you don’t want it, controlling, is still hard. Oh and there goes my never-use-before hankie. Well, I deserve that. So don’t blame anyone but yourself alright? There’s no use doing unnecessary things, as it won’t change anything. Just accept the fact. The past is the past. What happened, had happened. I know it’s not the end of the world, yet I felt so. It’s not that there’s no more tomorrow. It’s not that there’s no more colour in life. There STILL is. Trust Him, and there will be. Trust yourself, you can do it. Awake. This is no big deal. It’s just a broken record. A record broken by one thing: laziness. You can rebuild it as long as you’re still alive. So do appreciate life. Do appreciate time. Appreciate everything as you still have the chance to. Just look forward to the future. Don’t let such simple thing pull down your spirit. Everyone, we can do it. The future is always there, waiting for us. Look straight forward to it, but not turning back to the past and regret. Take that as a lesson. Remember, there’s always a bright light, waiting for you ahead. Let’s do this. Everyone can. You can. I can.
TOGETHER,
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.
The Cassiopeia,
JessMinn 5143
No comments:
Post a Comment