Oh yes, I’m FREE.
Okay. Time for explanation. Hope that this won’t be a long one.
11th August, I made my blog private. Yes, now I do realize that it’s already been more than a month. I made it private because the blogskin was changed, and some parts of my blog needs to be, um, repaired. The wordings. There’s problem with the wordings. So please understand that I did not invite anyone, at all, to read my blog. I’m really really sorry for not informing some of you. But yes, in the end, I re-changed my blogskin into the old one. This one. It took me a long, long time to decide. I was really trying my best to make things back to normal, but, something made it delayed it. Anyway I’m back here now. I hope that you people will understand. And yea, I almost forgot. Here, and now, I wanna thank Tiffany for her help. Sorry for wasting your time all this while. I’m really sorry. Okay done.
Now rest your eyes. Close them and take a deep breath.
_______________________________________ . __ . . . _____ .
August 2008 is indeed a month to remember. Things happened. First times happened.
Went for Annual Inspection marching practice for the first time in 2008, after skipping all the previous practices. And guess what? I didn’t turn up on the actual day =P
Olympic started and ended. China’s Chinese rocks!!!!!
Discovered how ‘o.l.’ am I. You know the meaning.
Wasted RM35. Don’t mention ‘bout it. =(
REVOLUTION!!!!! I’ll regret for life if I’ve attended the dinner instead of this.
Realized SO many things.
ODM turned 1.
First time, us and only us. Angie don’t smile.
And for the first time in my life, I wore IT. U-Know, U-Know.
Turned 14. Honestly, my best birthday ever. X)
Realized that I had 10 rocking friends. XD
For the first time, I got such SURPRISING present.
HERO...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the keychain.
Husbands changed hairstyles, even the one in M’sia.
Then I continued music theory lesson, after not even touching it for 3 years.
Angeline was in Genting. I know, I know, none of my business.
Made decisions.
Cried because of Mr. Kim.
And again I realized things.
I gained so much fat.
Found out something. To me, it is important.
And, my cell phone was stolen. Someone even wants it.
Was still havin’ DBSKfever.
And finally, I spent my last minute of August with something dead, oily, and fattening. –KFC. Yea it sounds crazy to post it here.
-end.
Don’t blog, please!!!!! Control, control.
== Jess Minn =====
______ __ _ __ __ _______
____________5144
LET JESUS CONTINUE ROCKING THE WORLD
No comments:
Post a Comment