Today will be the new start. The new beginning. And I really really really really hope that this will be the last post in this week. In months will be better, of course. After my final touch here, hopefully, I won't be back to check comments or messages left.
Okay today seems to be Jae Joong day. I've got nothing else to post now. Just enjoy the pictures. =)
28092008 SBS Inkigayo -










Oh, and I almost forgot. Do notice that the rule is canceled.
Now pay attention to the picture below.
Spot the ONLY GUY in the picture above. Fan girls were screaming around. Mobbing him. He was listening to song, talking over the phone, and at the same time, HE SAVED A FAN FROM BEING HIT BY A CAR.
Goodness.
JEONG YOON HO!!!
WHAT ARE YOU??!!!!
SUPERMAN?!
That's no wonder I see him as my husband. How lucky was the fan. How I wish I was her. T_T
REMINDER: IF ANY OF YOU SAW SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW IN SOMEWHERE, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TELL ME. OR EVEN HINT ME. PLEASE. A SURPRISE WILL NOT BE A ONE IF I KNEW IT EARLIER THAN I SHOULD.
To those who do not understand, just ignore that. =)
Cheerio!
Jess Minn loves you.
Jesus loves you.
-flying away with my dreams
YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT
No comments:
Post a Comment