Monday, September 29, 2008

A Week Holiday

Here I come. Go. Whatever.

MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC
MIROTIC

Done.

Seriously, those above
weren't a copy and paste. My fingers were moving non-stop for the past 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Yes. The duration of MIROTIC. This is crazy. Well just now I had a great chat with Nat and she downloaded this song and sent it to me. I didn't want to accept but she asked me to. And I did, finally. And as you can see now, I'M REALLY GOING CRAZY. That song, kills.

Now,

Get me THIS.


Or THIS.

Into the real topic now. A week holiday. To me, this IS NOT going to be a holiday. Keep your word. I've done nothing but wasting my time today. 6 more days left and I'll pack my books into my school bag and will be going to school the next day. I DON'T wanna enjoy my holidays. Please, keep my word, please. I know I can. I'm looking forward to that. =)


This month's higherground seems a bit different than others. Luckily that wasn't the October's 'cause I won't attend the session next month. But still, I know I'll miss the fun. Don't ask.

Now, this little cutie up here, his name is TeTe. The name is as cute as he is. The block with nails which is in front of him, that's what our team, Apple, came out with. And those who are observant, that small piece of paper behind him was actually a part of a BIG circle made by an A4 paper. Too bad I don't have the picture that will show the whole BIG circle.

SEE THAT? It was actually 'TVXQ' but later on when my sister saw and she asked, "Where's the exclamation mark?", and I've got nothing else but a pen and a box of tissue paper which can be made into the, um, so-called 'exclamation mark'. So now it's 'TVXQ!'. I know it's nice =P

______________ .. . .___ . . . . .___ .


A NEW TOPIC.

The special edition of MIROTIC.


TRACK LIST:
01. MIROTIC EXTENDED VERSION
02. MIROTIC FT. SARAH CONNOR
03. MIROTIC LIVE VERSION
04. MIROTIC GIRL VERSION
05. MIROTIC CHIPMUNK VERSION
BONUS TRACK:
06. MIROTIC KALA VERSION

___. ___._ .. _

The covers of MIROTIC Japan single. Invisible blood is splashing out from my nose. HELP!


And now, pictures taken from the 2nd Edition (CD+DVD) of MIROTIC.

@.@ help~~


== Jess Minn =====
5153 .. ______ . .. . .__ _
SHIN WEI ROCKS
MIROTIC KILLS
- Havin' DBSKFever

IKNOWTHISISAMESSYPOST

No comments: