Thursday, February 3, 2011

A meh-post; will be removed soon enough

Is it true that I never once blogged on the first day of Chinese New Year?

I planned to wake up and 8:10 this morning (eight-ten sounds better than eight o'clock) and ended up still lazing in bed when my mum came in and wake me up. Ate every possible species of food available in the house for brunch and then came up here and watched this video for the 24247th time. And I don't know why am I feeling so empty that resulted in me writing a lame post here. I also don't know why but the only place I want to go on the first day of Chinese New Year is the mall which is the place I ranked number one on my places-that-JessMinn-should-distance-from list because if I somehow teleported myself into the mall I would most probably start spending money and there goes my semi-DSLR so, meh. And then my sister also attempted to tie a pink pretty ribbon around Wallie's neck but she just refuses to be pretty and kept biting in away. In addition, I also realized that I have spent nearly two hours here on this computer and this is not a good way to practice my resolution so I am going to leave right after I say
Happy Chinese New Year everyone
. There bye bye.


Something is so wrong with me that I am currently considering tidying up my desk and start studying.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

haha jess minn, your posts so cute la :D

Jess Minn said...

haha thanks :) random heheh XD