Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy eighth of February!

No, I will not ever attempt to use dates as post titles again when I cannot come out with good post titles in future. I will use... Dictionary. Or Spoiled webcam. Or Ang Pau packets or whatever thing that lies on this computer table instead of dates for my post title. Dates are so boring right.

Today is a happy day because I just don't see why not. Music plays, humans breathe, computers function, internet lives, and Jess Minn does homework... Enough to profile happiness, even just for a day. Hence the random and boring and picture-less post you are reading which I believe is not leading you to any point.

And oh, anyone out there who would like to win uh.... A lollipop? Tell me if you do! Seriously.

I have never watched any of the episodes of the second season of Glee and Glee airs on Tuesdays nights and I have just quit my Tuesday night's tuition for my future's sake and Glee is airing in five minutes and apparently I prefer Blogger/Facebook/Twitter/Hotmail/Google/Nuffnang to Glee.

GLEE.

What has the world done to me.

Happy eighth of February :)

No comments: