Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy fourth of February :)

When the familiar voice travelled through the air of Sia's gargantuan house, the cake was in my hands, with candles but not lighted. Hoping for the best that he wouldn't notice any of us in the kitchen as he passed by in his journey towards the TV room, yet cannot wait to see him, with his sweet smile outshining every other thing that matters. With the help of two other friends we finally managed to locate the lighter, which played one of the vitals on that evening and seven candles were lighted up instantly within ten seconds, as if that ten were the last that would ever exist.

Then slowly, very, very slowly, I walked heading the TV room, with two people similar to security guards along by my side, only, they were guarding the pink candles, not me because I wasn't pink enough and there wasn't any fire on my hair. When we finally reached the door, most of the candle light were put out due to the air movement in that gargantuan house so we reignited them and behold, me holding a beautiful (as described by someone else, not me) cake, with seven lighted pretty pink candles on it. Then we knocked, they opened, and the anthem of a birthday song begun.

And while the first phrase of the anthem was sung, all the seven candles extinguished, because the air-cond was situated directly above the door, also known as the place I stood during the entire anthem.

So much of my labourious journey towards the room.

That day was a celebration for today. Every today, an awesome person celebrates his birth, celebrates his life, celebrates the gift from God. And my wish, for this person, is that he will always be happy in everything he does, he will look at the good and bright side when things seem down, and always, always believe that good things happen. If there were any 4th of February which I weren't able to wish you, I just want you to know that I will always, always, wish you my best. Rock on, shine on, and keep holding on to your dreams.



To my awesome, have a wonderful birthday and may God bless you, always.

No comments: