Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14th

Your love’s enough to see the broken hearts Gain a brand new start with a brand new heart :)

February 14th, eh.

It took me like almost 30 minutes of my life to colourize the line above. Oh well whatever. I have nothing to do anyway.

Uhm let's put my thoughts here shall I. But blaahh I can't tell everything here.

Ever since that book. That very book. I've been using comas instead of full stops. Which is so not me. Waha. Trying very hard here to avoid comas so yeah. I love dots. Dots and dots. Coma is like. Like. So not me gahhh. And yeah, lately I've been using lots of exclamation mark as well. Lots and lots of it which is NOT GOOD 'cause Jess Minn never used exclamation marks. I think I'm losing my trademark. Oh what the crap.

'Cause you know there has already been a few times I read back my old posts. Specifically, 2008. That year. Frankly I still can remember clearly what happened in 2008 compared to 2009. I don't know how is it supposed to be. But the fact is that 2008 has a bigger impact on my life? Wish I know the answer. Now confusion always comes and goes. Say what, I'm growing up. Wanna know what I think. I think that I was more matured in thoughts back then in 2008. So much more compared to this year and last year. I don't know why but my guess is. People influences. That's all I can say. For here at least.

I used to talk a lot in my blog and talk not-so-a-lot to people out there but now. Evidently it's the other way round. Yeah my writing skill is getting worse and worse. Not sure of what I'm becoming but I can sense. Stupidity in it. What in the world. Meh. I want a change in a good and positive way. Not like this. No. Definitely not like this. I don't like me talking much much but that's already a habit I guess. Stupid idiotic habit. Which made me started to dislike myself blahh blahh. Blahh. Love the blah blah blah song by Kesha by the way.

See. Got nothing else to blog about. Okay fine I'll talk about today. Jess Minn got up late. Jess Minn showered got ready blah. Jess Minn ate ate ate ate. Jess Minn was about to go to someone's house. Jess Minn was informed by someone else that someone wasn't at home. Gahh someone said 2 o'clock and the interesting part was someone wasn't even at home at that time and I was about to set off. So fine Jess Minn stayed at home. Played played played. And Jess Minn blogged like so finally. By the way she's still craving for McD. Any human being who's kind enough. It'd be the perfect Valantine's Day present WAHA.

So basicly this post is just full of craps. Afterall, jessminn.blogspot.com is created by a crapper, who knows nothing but only crapping, for the storage of craps. Oh well whatever. By the way just confirmed that I'm following the real Josh. Waha Josh Josh Josh JOSH.

You know I would love to pretend that you do not exist here but I just can't 'cause you just affect so much which makes me looks like a total stalker obssesed over you or blah whatever you call it. I'll just try to avoid talking 'bout you.

Yeah YOU, who once again, will never read this.


Oh by the way took this two days ago.

Danny and almost-perfection?



Can't wash my hair 'til tomorrow. I've got a stinky head right now. ;D


Blessed Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day to planet earth,
and everyone who lives in it.



-Jess Minn-

No comments: