Friday, February 26, 2010

Sabbie

And it was so close to perfection.

Those times. When everything started changing.
When I appreciated so much.
When things got so excited.
When I always looked forward to.
When I had the urge.
When life started to get interesting.
Started to be filled with colours.

Those times. When everything seemed so real.
When I felt so special.
When I was like somebody.
When I believed.
When everything changed.
When emotions was never constant.
When I was always afraid of how it might influence.
But I enjoyed.
'Cause everything was worth it.
When I felt appreciated.
When I thought that I am making a difference.
When everything meant so much.
Every word meant so much.
When every moment counts.
When it kept running every second.
When everyday was a great day.
When it was like never ending.
When life got so much more interesting.
So much more colourful.


Those times.


And as for that time, it was like the only truth ever told.


Ittt. Irtmb. Bydli. F.

No comments: