Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So and so.

So I want to blog. Hello people I'm blogging wheee.

So life these days is pathetic. Pathetic being leads pathetic life.

So it's already February. February whee.

So I didn't manage to even start watching Bleach. Yeah what a failure.

So I came to remember about Sir Isaac Newton. I want his brain.

So I realized that I've changed. Don't disagree I know it well enough.

So I want everything back like before. Not everything exactly.

So I want to discipline myself. Yeah stop sticking the face on to the monitor.

So I want a goal in my life. As in, a GOAL.

So I want to remember my call. All the time.

So I want to put Your words in me. In everything I do.

So I want to seek You. ALWAYS.

So I want this hunger. For knowledge.

So I want this hunger. For wisdom.

So I want this hunger. For my direction. For perfection.

So I want this hunger. For You, my God.

So I want this fire. A fire that won't burn out.

So I want to stand. Firmly in His name.

So I want to live. In God's way.

So I want to understand. In God's way.

So I want to lead. In God's way.

So I want success. In God's way.

So I want love;

And so I want to love.




Because love never fails.


No comments: