Friday, February 12, 2010

Found love, beyond all reason =D

I just loooooooooooooooovee the intro.

So I survived another day on planet earth. I know, I know, awesome isn't it. So this is just a random post, let's see whether or not I'll get a topic to talk about.

Well just in case I won't be around tomorrow,


First of all, I would like to appologize to all human beings living on planet earth. Especially to those whom I know. I'm sorry for every single thing I did that offended you, sorry for being so annoying, sorry that I still am that selfish, sorry if I've ever hurt your feelings, and I'm sorry for all those stupid things that I've done. I'm sorry but I do realize that people changes.

Now I really don't feel like blogging anymore.

And then I want to thank all human beings on planet earth. Thank you for playing a part in this world, thank you for making a difference in this world, thank you for being alive, thank you to those who survived no matter how hard time is, thank you for breathing, and to those who tried to stop breathing, I don't thank you. Such a stupid thing to do.


And so I realize I no longer blog like how I've always before.


Ohh, and Chinese New Year is two days away...? I can't even sense it.

One more thing, jeremyccy.blogspot.com.


Everything I do, yeah all the praise goes out to YOU =D

No comments: