I know that the sole of Kris Allen's feet will have direct contact with the ground of Malaysia more specifically the ground of Kuala Lumpur and more specifically the floors in Mid Valley or The Gardens on Monday blahh whatever.
I'm gonna teleport myself to those places on that day. Yeah just like how Hiro Nakamura did. =D
**********
I wanna talk about Monday but. Meh. How.
Fine I'll just talk about today 'cause today was rather interesting. To me at least.
BUT HOW.
Nyaaah here it goes. Since no one reads. I might as well just say, that I had a good good feeling when I heard that, seriously, it was good. So so good. And well people around just reminds me of how it was like two years back, yeah although now it's much more than then, I just miss those times and I miss that feeling. Things were simpler... But still in some ways complicated at the same time. My, how fast time passes. And another part that makes the day interesting. Sigh.
So that's it. I'm just blogging for the sake of memories.
Shower time. I can still smell Wallie on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment