Share a happy thing: Daddy fetched me to college today!
But who would have thought that my dad, who took the day off just to fetch my mum here for some unfinished business, would actually comply with me when I mentioned about this newly opened restaurant (a few times, non-stop maybe) yesterday!
So yeah, we had breakfast at TableTalk this morning. It's kind of too bad that our schedules couldn't meet for lunch. Nonetheless breakfast was good. It was so filling I had to postpone lunch, a good piece of pizza, til 5 o'clock. And I was just eating it for the sake of getting rid of it from my bag- I wasn't even hungry. A very true story.
The environment was beautiful. The tilings, the wallpapers, the furniture, the bar - it was just such a lovely place to be at. We were sitting in the middle section of the restaurant (which is generally divided into three parts) and I didn't dare to walk around taking pictures and all... So here's a glimpse of what the interior looks like:
As usual, it took me very long to decide what to it but in the end I went with the Big Brekkie:
... Which wasn't as big as I thought it would be. Apparently, most of their sauces are homemade from scratch - no preservatives added. They try to make their food as healthy as possible. Good job on the poached eggs by the way.
A really, really good cheese omelette .
Homemade waffles! It was really good. Sauce was homemade and has just the right tinge of sweetness.
Eggs Benedict. I forgot to try this.
That's all for the food porn. One day when I feel mega rich I would have my breakfast, lunch, tea and extremely light dinner here, TableTalk TTDI. One day.
No comments:
Post a Comment