It's Tuesday again. I adore Tuesdays the way I adore exercising. I do. It does not happen very often, it does not feel good at all when it is happening, but once it's over, I shall be rewarded - in terms of burned fats - or so I believe. I adore Tuesdays, too, because once I have got through my day in college, Wednesday comes. Wednesday, the only weekday with no college bullshits. No ridiculously ice-cold environment, no frustration over idiotic computers (I almost swore publicly on Twitter... almost), no remorse in life.If you must know, I did plan to keep this blog actively posted. But then there was an electricity shut down in the area I stay on Sunday and the internet had been dead ever since. I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna survive tonight, though. Yesterday night was tough. I could not decide whether to watch the final movie of Harry Potter or to study. And then I ended up using so much time deciding this and doing other useless stuffs it was time to sleep.
The day before, which was the day the internet started slipping off my life, wasn't so bad. It was good in fact. Due to the power shut down, many stores and restaurants were closed on that Sunday, including Starbucks. Everything in the chillers, primarily the milk, had to be moved out, and then back in. It was really a good experience despite the trouble it gave us. Things like this do not happen often, so I thought that this was really worth a shot:
...until I realized it did not look like I was helping out at all. Bah.
Approximately an hour after this shot I went for Skyfall with the awesome baristas.
Anyway, I got to know about this very interesting event happening soon. It's a Star Wars Charity Movie Marathon, where people would get to watch all 6 movies BACK-TO-BACK, on a big screen! It's happening this coming Saturday night (10th November, 2012) from 11pm til 2pm the next day, at Cathay Cineplex @ eCurve. How. Cool. Is. That. I'm ashamed to confess that I have never once watched Star Wars, and this seems such a great opportunity for me to catch up with life!
But the mother disapproves. :(

Read more about it at Star Wars Malaysia Official Fan Club, the event page, or maybe just Google it, because I'm just so lazy to copy and paste the details here.
Barney would be so disappointed in me.

No comments:
Post a Comment