Friday, February 3, 2012

30 DAYS CHALLENGE.

Long ago when SPM was the only thing my life was revolving around, I got bored of studying and stepped out of the study room, only to see that the lovely computer was already turned on, and so I touched it. One of the most satisfying moments during that time, even though it did not last long. Being bored after some clicks in iwastesomuchtime and weheartit, I began to look for this 30 days challenge thing after I have first seen it in Tumblr. Or Weheartit. I forgot.

Long ago (seems long) when I was dismissed from the most pointless class ever - Malaysian Studies class, I found out that the shuttle van to the main campus will not be available until 2:30pm. That ruined all the plans I had for today. So I'm stuck here with nothing to do. After short visit to 9gag and a sad log in failure to Neopets (I told you I had NOTHING to do, please do not judge me), writing is the only thing that could save me from this boring state of immobility. (Earphones needed to watch videos. Bah.)

So yes... I decided to accept this 30-day-challenge right here, right now. Whether I'm going to respond every living day or every blogging day, I don't know, only time will tell. Here is the full set of topics:

Day 01 – 30 things about you.
Day 02 – Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 04 - Your views on religion.
Day 05 - Details on your current relationship status.
Day 06 - Your ideal date.
Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Day 08 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.
Day 10 - Your favorite song and why.
Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up
Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.
Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Day 14 - Your earliest memory.
Day 15 - Your favorite photo of yourself and why.
Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music.
Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.
Day 18 - A photo of you in the last item of clothing you bought.
Day 19 - A photo of your favorite possesion.
Day 20 - Your biggest fear.
Day 21 - One of your favorite shows.
Day 22 - How have you changed in the past two years?
Day 23 - Give five pictures of guys/girls who are famous and you find attractive.
Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
Day 25 - Ten things you hate.
Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you.
Day 27 - A problem that you have had.
Day 28 - A letter to someone you love.
Day 29 - Goals for the next thirty days.
Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.


DAY 1: 30 things about you.

Okay here I go.

Edited on 10th February, 2012, at 1:08PM, because I am going to cook dinner tonight. (Let's all pray that it's going to be edible. I'm not asking much.)

1. I do not what holds in the future. Nobody knows where they might end up, nobody knows. But I do know that God will always be there with me, for me.
2. 2010 was the best year of my life.
3. I have never watched Lion King nor Star Wars in my entire life. True story. Would definitely love to if I have the chance. Don't tell me to watch online though. It's a long, tiring, hateful process.
4. I love to own pretty things eg. clothes, dresses, shoes, necklaces, and the list goes on. But I hate to spend money in order to own them.
5. I also hate to relate the fact that everyone has a birthday to the event above.
6. I don't really care about who Ted's wife is going to be; I don't mind if they reveal that the mother died/there was no mother and the kids were actually adopted. I just want to watch the story of the group of friends.
7. I sometimes immitate Ted Mosbey saying 'kids' at the beginning of the episode. It makes me feel awesome when our voices merge as one.
8. Charmander was and still is my favourite Pokemon. If only he doens't grow up and rebel.
9. Wearing heels makes me feel good, but my back hurts as soon as I walk in them.
10. In my opinion, pumps are fabulous but way too steep.
11. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
12. I am aware that all things around me right now are temporary; I am not going to heaven with them. But I always fail to tell myself that when I am about to spend a huge amount of money on something completely unncessary. What is, anyway?
12. I usually think a lot before I say something I have in mind. I also care a lot about my appearance. You'll never have a second chance to make a first impression.
13. I wish I have learned some kind of sports when I was younger and excel in it.
14. When I am sick, time slows down, my mind shuts down and it tells me that I deserve every sympathy every human being could ever give. (Except for the time I got sick during SPM.)
15. When I am sad, I am sad and I remain sad until I finally stop being sad.
16. It's been long since I've ever experience the scary moment when something terrible happens and I and wish that Ctrl+Z works in real life. You know, like breaking the mercury thermometer or something.
17. I drink at least 5 litres of water per day. I think everyone knows that.
18. I love my family and love being around them. But I am not good at expressing all these. I feel that it's a part that I can skip. Like, it's fine, as long as I know it.
19. I admire people who can write very well. I really do.
20. I hate sweating. Sweating really kills my mood. I cannot stress this any more. I sweat way faster and easier compared to others and I think it's because of the amout of water intake I practice daily.
21. I love natural, wavy, smooth hair. The reason I feel that I must have straight hair is because straight hair are often, or at least they look smooth, hence it looks neat, and it's easy to handle. I prefer having wavy or long hair with a bit of curl to plain, boring straight hair but I think I cannot manage such hair. Yes, I take the easy way.
22. I don't socialize well. I don't mix around well. I love having friends, but making a new one always seems difficult to me. Sometimes I get so lazy to move even a tiny inch of muscle I rather sit/stand alone and stare at things, having these loud thoughts playing in my mind without needing to hear them physically. I enjoy such peace and tranquility.
23. I'm the worst of myself when it comes to making a decision, be it major or minor. Deciding what to eat may be one of the most time-consuming process for me while others get fed me.
24. Split ends are the one thing I wish that has never ever happened to me. It's despicable, annoying, distracting, ugly, and saddening. I really don't need such thing attached to me all the time. I have better things to care for but gahhh.
25. I adore people who can sing well. A Capella songs are heavenly by the way.
26. TVXQ (namely YoonHo, ChangMin, JaeJoong, Yoochun, JunSoo) has played a huge part in my life, but that part is over now. They brought me much joy, much motivation those days. There's more I want to say about this but I'll do it some other time. I really miss those boys sometimes.
27. If given a choice between pure gold and white gold, I would definitely choose white gold. Pure gold looks good only when.... well I can't think of any time when it looks good.
28. I love dogs. The only time I hate them is when they attack my dog. Other than that, they're all lovable. But the one thing I hate about having dogs is the part where we part. Pun not intended.
29. I love, and I enjoy photography, music, culinary art, and I have a thing for these computering...stuffs. And also cutting up people, of course. But I am not good at any of them. And I still doubt whether passion can be career.
30. I chose to take accountancy not because I love it, but it's because I know that's what I am best at. If I do not feel that way when I'm doing something, there's a massive 83% of chance that I might end up doing it wrong, of which causes are made up of 10% of lack of skill and 90% of lack of confidence/very, very low self-esteem. I want to cut people up and save lives, yes, I really do, but I don't want to only know how to cut them up and being not able to figure out what the next step is suppose to be.

There, 30 or maybe more things about me. This challenge is tiring.

Coming up next - DAY 2 task: Where you'd like to be in ten years.

No comments: