I would really like to write about how life has been going on lately, but there almost is never a right time to do so.
I'm starting my mid-term exam tomorrow and I have not revise a bit so yeah. This post will be rather short and crappy and boring. Did I mention that my mid-term exam ends the day after tomorrow? (HAHAHA the last time I had an exam this short - wait no, it's not even an exam it was just a TEST - the results were, horribly dreadful.) Enjoy.
I have been here since the 8th of January, so that makes it more than a month now. Time just passes by like that - in a way I did not expect it to. Everything happened so fast. Chinese New Year was like what, three weeks ago? Well that sounded quite recent to me but it felt like it's so far away. Like this whole event was so short that it did not deserve a proper chamber in my brain and was later covered by many other...miscellaneous events. I do not consider them events even. Wanna have a look at my daily routine (for weekdays only)? Here you go:
Somewhere between 8:00AM to 8:45AM - Rise but always fail to shine, prepare for school (I INSIST TO USE THE TERM 'SCHOOL')
9:30AM - Take the shuttle van from main campus to the other
10:00AM-5:00PM - Basically wasting time, more on that later if I remember
5:00PM-7:00PM - Sometimes it takes this long to reach home...
7:01PM - Dinner, and other unnecessary stuff
8:00PM - Take my bath, dry my hair
9:00PM - Computer, if not, TV
10:00PM - ANTM
11:00PM - Computer
When I decide to sleep - Sleep
Due to laziness, here's what happened for the past three weeks:
- Went back Kuantan for Chinese New Year Celebration
- Came back here, discovered how to take a bus, been taking buses since then
- Went back to Kuantan for the past two weekends (the last time I was here during a Saturday night was before CNY. True story)
- Familiarized myself with this shopping mall, started to recognize the routes there
- Went to various shop lots and outlets asking for job vacancy
- Cooked spaghetti carbonara, with much help of course (pictures soon, I promise)
- Being socially awkward as always
- Being sick for like more than a week now
- Forgot that I have actually saved HIMYM in this laptop I'm using now
- Did my own laundry
- Used the computer daily
- Learned how to take a bus from home to the mall
Since it's still fresh in my memory, I shall write about what I have achieved yesterday. A short one. For memory's sake? Ah I've been using that too much.
So since there's no class yesterday (because it's an exam week) I decided that I was too free and thus went to the mall to watch Journey 2. Wanted to watch Josh's big face in 3D but it was rather costly so nyehh. I did ask for job vacancies, again, yesterday and voila! - I successfully applied for Starbucks! :D What's left to do now is to hope that Starbucks calls me before GSC does because I would really much prefer to work in Starbucks. I'll be such a good worker there. Even better than McD's maybe! Starbucks. Please. Call me.
By the way, I spilled some smelly food on my aunt's car cushion on Sunday, I burned a cloth while heating up some food yesterday and I broke a bowl today. Yeah that's how life has been treating me lately you actually don't even have to read the bunch of words up there. Now off to do my revision... Or I could do it tomorrow. I'm tired. And sick.
Happy belated Valentine's Day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment