Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just a Monday.

This, my friend, is an entry definitely worth your time reading, because I am going to tell you a true story. And yours truly plays the protagonist. Then again, this, my friend, is an entry you definitely would not want to waste your time reading, because I am going to tell you a true story. And yours truly plays the protagonist. And also antagonists do not exist in this story.

Your choice. (Spoiler alert: This story is short. It is also not worth your time reading.)

So back to school college today (that sounds so not right). I had only a class today, praise God for I have finally learned something new. It's a small thing, but it's new. And new things are good, most of the time. Anyway, after my class which ended at 2pm, I took the shuttle van back to the main campus. Then I did what I have craved to ever since last night.

I walked down to the bus stop just opposite the campus, and I sat down, waiting for a bus to come. Okay fine I was actually waiting for 'the' bus to come but every time a bus came to sight I would desperately WANT that bus to be 'the' bus. That's not the way you wait for a thing, right? Or is it? I'm confused. So they say that 'the' bus comes every half an hour. After almost two hours of waiting at the bus stop, alone, (and yes like an idiot,) and several phone calls in between, I finally accepted the fact that I was stupid for waiting for two hours, because something must be wrong if 'the' bus NEVER even stopped somewhere visible to me for once. Shortly after that I decided to stop being stupid (but failed anyway).

One of the phone calls lead me to walk across the bus stop - I was told that I have waited at the wrong place. Upon hearing that, the blood in my body stopped circulated for two seconds as they have all been pumped up to and gathered at my vocal cords to perform this incredible shout:

Okay that part may be fictional. Your choice.

So yeah, I walked across the road and waited at um, how do I put this. It is very unfortunate for me to tell you that there is no more decent way to describe what I did next. I, well, stupidly waited for the bus at the wrong place, AGAIN. Since this is a short story, I am going to skip the part about how I finally destupidized myself. For the full story, well, there really is nothing you can do.

The stupidity of mine ended when I have finally stepped into the ground floor of One Utama, or so I thought.  Walking around all alone in a mall which you are familiar with ONLY when your sister is with you, is like eating without having food. Yes, it was awful. It took me much effort to get out of Jusco after I have entered the lower ground floor of it with no intention to do so. All I wanted was to claim my personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut (which is located at LG), which validity expires tomorrow. After I have successfully exited that place, I went to look for the directory.. Yes I was that pathetic. And still am. After getting the disappointing piece of news from Uniqlo, where people unofficially 18 cannot work at, I reached Pizza Hut in one piece. And of course it took quite some time for me to achieve so. Below is a picture of my own illustration of being forever alone.



I want a part-time job. Badly, I can say. My classes are all very short, that makes my day pretty empty. And I don't have to really spend a lot of time to study yet because I'm just repeating what I have learned, for now. That makes me really, very free. I need something to do other than facing various screens for long hours everyday. Also I need to fulfill my TUWIMDASL. Money is the added bonus. The reason why I want to work at Uniqlo so much is that the workers there are very warm and friendly. That's how I felt as a customer, at least. I don't wanna work with not warm and not friendly people. -_- Uniqlo oh Uniqlo, Y U no  give me a job...

The ending of this story is different than how it was supposed to be. My plan was actually to take a bus back to my aunt's house, but she came and fetch me instead. I was too tired of walking I guess. Wait no, I was too tired of waiting. GAH. I thank God that at least I have achieved and learned new things that I have never before today. Today is the day I finally took a public transport alone, and also the day I got out of this huge mall from the right exit without my sister as my tour guide HAHAHA.

Fun fact: I am already 18 (half true) and I chose writing a stupid story over doing something very important haha haha haha somebody shoot me please.

I could really use a piano right now.

No comments: