Here I sit,
my mind won't stop running,
the words you said keeps on replaying.
Within a week, you said, you would call,
and so I waited, hopeful, and all;
happiness is near - that's what I thought,
not knowing it was a lie I held on.
Days went by, I kept my hope high,
and soon enough, Monday stopped by.
It took me long to finally realize,
that I was forgotten, I was just a dice,
that I meant nothing in your life,
that all these time, I was blinded by your lie.
As I passed by everyday,
I see happiness on your face;
I wished I was part of the play,
and then I wished I would look away.
Unwillingly, I let go,
after all, what other choice do I hold?
They said a door is opened when another is closed,
and true enough, I walked into another hope.
Oh bloggees, if you must ask,
I am fine, thank you very much;
apart from the boredom of life,
everything else is just as nice.
And so I have updated you about my failed application to work in Starbucks.
1 comment:
babi I thought you kena ditched ! hahaha
Post a Comment