Thursday, January 19, 2012

BAH.

Hi.

It is ten in the morning and my eyelids are as heavy as my whole body hahahaha what am I talking about. Class starts at 12pm and I'm currently in the DJ campus, where EVERYTHING happens here. (My course is not offered here, so I'm studying in the PJ campus, where, sadly, nothing happens there) Aunt sent me here at 9am and I have two choices to make: I either go rot in the library, or rot in the ICT lab, which, obviously is what I have chosen to do. But here's another problem: I have nothing to do with the computer.

Hence logging in to Blogger and writing a bunch of crap. After my daily dose of 9gag, which happned, say an hour ago, I have no purpose in this place anymore. Plus this place is so cold I can very easily fall asleep. Which is bad if it happens because I have a shutter van to catch at 11+ to transport myself to the other campus. If only teleporting happens in real life.

10:20am.

I still cannot deide whether to leave this freezing place and have my brunch/lunch now (I have classes for five hours straight hahaha God bless my soul) in this AWESOME canteen here or just wait for a little while more to have my lunch. You see, if I finish my meal to soon, I will have absolutely nothing to do after that. Who would want to climb back the labourious climb of 3 floors just to feel extremely cold in the ICT lab, or even drag themselevs up to the 4th floor to experience freaky total silence in the library? Not me at least. So if I choose to eat my lunch too soon, what happnes after may be me reading Macbeth (had nothing to do on my first trip to the library -> borrowed Macbeth) alone, and basically just falling asleep while reading it.

Which is why I am keeping this unintentive post longer than it is supposed to be. But, if I had my lunch too late, I won't be able to catch the van, which reaches here at... I don't know what time.

So I'll just write a short paragraph about this place?

Library - awesome. ICT lab - awesome. Canteen - awesome. By the way this place is the total opposite of ther other campus... So yeah  that's my life.

Got to go.

P.S. Can't believe I'm using IE.

No comments: