Thursday, November 24, 2011

A very short update on my this thing called LIFE

1. My hair is still wet, therefore it is not a good time for me to go to bed now. I'm a person who tries my best to avoid using the hairdryer, if you wonder.

2. I hate to take my bath. (PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME) Seriously. It is so annoyingly time-consuming. It took my rational mind a very long time to battle of the reluctance of my legs to walk me into the bathroom just now, hence the wet hair.

3. This morning I woke up at 6:18am and when I walked to my table shortly after that, I saw that my table was still scattered with AddMath materials. I also saw that the table next to my table was piled with AddMath materials. The Physics materials were remained untouched.

4. Today I sat for all three of the Physics papers and felt awesome because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Note that this event and the above event both happen on the very same day.

5. I am trying to finish this post as fast as possible because I want to watch How I Met Your Mother on Starworld which is going to start in like ten minutes.

6. I had a temperature of 37.6 degree Celcius yesterday hence the inability to do anything efficiently at all, e.g. study. This is in no way an excuse or what because believe me, I would have given anything at all to exchange my current temperature with yesterday's.

7. I also suffered from a bad fever on Sunday but recovered on Tuesday. Then it came back yesterday while I was doing my AddMath paper zzz (I could literally feel it though I know this is abnormal) .

8. I watched this anime about Beatrice the Golden Witch for a few days, little bit from here and little bit from there until my inconsiderate sisters finish the whole series without me. There ends my excuse to procrastinate.

9. I was just joking. My sisters aren't inconsiderate, in fact they are the opposite of it. They knew that I needed to do something other than studying to prevent the fatal, disgusting explosion of my brain. But they were too shy to show their concern. Therefore what they did was they began watching this awesome anime while it was around dinner time where I would show up downstairs any minute then and would be attracted by the TV.

10. Yeah I think I am starting to talk nonsense again. By the way it is 11:46 right now. Blogging suddenly feels more awesome than watching How I Met Your Mother. But I know that that is not true.

11. Before I began writing this post I was actually playing Chess Titans with the computer because the line was so dead and I was so deadly bored. Of course I lost.

12. Averagely, I play AT LEAST 10 minutes of Fruit Ninja everyday (minus yesterday, refer to no.6). So next time when I play Fruit Ninja, I shall be reminded about the wonderful SPM days I have once been through.

13. I started to have a really deep, but bad feeling for food. This especially includes McDonald's. Good thing or bad thing?

14. I WANT TO WATCH HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. But. Lazy. To. Walk.

15. I realize I blog more often now (during major exam) than before (when exam seems far away).

16. I thought that today was Slapsgiving Day. But when I checked out this awesome website created by Marshall Ericksen, ( http://www.slapscountdown.org/ ), I found out that it was actually yesterday. In America at least. Happy Slapsgiving.

17. Another thing I do everyday, other than playing Fruit Ninja, is wasting my time on iwastesomuchtime.com. Even my sisters cannot stand me.

18. God has showered much, way to much blessings upon me. Thank You.

19. There's a small packet of Famous Amos cookie lying on the table next to me waiting for me to be fallen into its trap but I just refuse to. Like I said, food doesn't amuse me that much now.

20. Three more subjects to go. Three more! Three!!

21. THREE. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF BOOKS AND PAGES AND SENTENCES AND WORDS AND LETTERS IS THAT OR NOT.

22. I am not studying now not because I think I deserve to rest, because my brain hasn't recover to its normal efficiency level. And here, by normal, you know what I mean la. I lost to the computer in a chess game for goodness' sake.

23. Enough of writing here. After all, this is just a very short update.

24. Still loading... 70% complete.



No comments: