I have been wanting to write this letter to you for way too long. I apologize for the delay of this important message to you. I have been very. very busy cutting people up and closing them up - awesomely. I sincerely hope that it is still not too late for me to present you this little bit of speech.
As you know, what I am today is because of what you are doing now and what you are about to do. I want to thank you, abundantly, for making me what I am today. However, in this letter, it is not all about me conveying my appreciation to you, but rather, this is somewhat a gentle reminder of how you are suppose to live for the next 28 days.
As you know, in exactly 7, everything begins - and ends shortly after that. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT let your mind wander around during this whole, by far, most important phase of your life. DO NOT think about December 5th or the days after that. It will be an extremely wrong thing to do. Be reminded that you will have a whole six months to decide what to do or even plan your future after everything ends - there is no point in rushing. So please, I beg you, PLEASE DO NOT LIVE FOR THE 5TH OF DECEMBER. Live for what's before it, not after it. I couldn't emphasize more on this.
Also, during this phase of life, forget about the unnecessary things. Forget them completely. They will not remember you anyway, so how hard can it be to forget the things that does not even pay attention to you? Facebook has millions of people to take care of. So does Twitter. The TV will not stop airing awesome shows that you will get to watch - after everything ends. The piano will not run away; it cannot even control its own wheels. The internet won't vanish just because you don't use it. So please, Jess Minn, please, let them go. Just let them go. At this age you ought to act rationally and practically, so please do not disappoint anyone at all, especially me.
More importantly, give all you can, make the best out of yourself. You have been living for 16 years, 2 months and 17 days for this most important phase of life, don't waste even a single second of it. Make use of time. You may think that there isn't plenty left, but I tell you, you will surely be surprised of what you are capable to do in that 'little time left'. When you start to feel sleepy, look to your wall of inspiration. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME, tell yourself that. When you start to feel like you cannot absorb anything any more, go downstairs and get something from the fridge. At this point of life, sleep is not essential any more. I know you think that your organs despise you to the maximum point, but just trust me, I will deal with them. Right now, what you have to do is just two things: study, and not to forget what you have studied.
Most importantly, be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances. Remember that God is always there to support you. You don't need a bed to rest; it's only Him you need. After all, everything you are about to do, everything you are about to achieve in this important phase of life, is all for Him, all about Him, all because of Him. So stand firm, and just bear with everything.
I hope you keep this important message(s) in your heart and your mind throughout these phase of life. I have much, much more to write, but I have another surgery to conduct very soon. Yes, this is me - what all your hard work had earned. All glory to God!
P.S.: Banana is good; it helps in learning.
Yours sincerely,
Future Jess Minn
No comments:
Post a Comment