True story.
I have only studied 3 chapters from the Form 4 syllabus and I have never laid even an eye on both chapters 7 and 8 of the Form 5 syllabus. My 'buang malas' attempt, apparently, did not turn out very well. And I am penning this down for the sake of memory. It's not like you get to sit for SPM every day right.
But today, I was able to overcome all the questions - because my God is an awesome God. He gave me peace. He reassured me. He made me want to give my best. I'm not saying that I have promised myself good results, and I do not know what outcome to expect either but right now, I'll just let Him do the rest.
So if you happen to know that you are a future candidate of this examination, start studying this crucial subject right now. Do not wait. Just put behind all temporary satisfaction (e.g. FACEBOOK, sleeping, doing nothing) because what matters is the permanent certificate which symbolises how much you have achieved in your short, short life. So start studying for SPM today. If you are able to do so, one day, you will find yourself very much in love with yourself for doing so, I hereby promise.
I still have papers to sit for tomorrow and I am here telling you, again, that God is awesome. Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment