
Lately, I have bonded much with this.
Prologue: On the day I turn eighteen I shall deactivate my Facebook account. Decision is made. Any further thoughts/monologues shall be strictly ignored.
Ahhhh yes, as you have read from the above, I have awesome pieces of news to share with you, right here, right now. What makes those pieces of news awesome is that each piece of news ascends a level above each!I promise. So please get excited. Hahaha.
So, the good news issssss:
The third person who comments on this entry shall be treated a Baskin Robins/Tutti Frutti (you get to choose!), if and only if I get an A+ for my AddMath in the upcoming SPM trial examination.
But I'm sorry to say they won't look that good. Sigh.
Premiss 1: If I get an A+ for my AddMath in the upcoming SPM trial examination, then the third person who comments on this entry shall be treated a Baskin Robins/Tutti Frutti.
Premiss 2: If the third person who comments on this entry gets treated a Baskin Robins/Tutti Frutti, then I shall get an A+ for my AddMath in the upcoming SPM trial examination.
Correct? Blah.
But the better news isssssss:
No one reads my blog! Therefore no one will comment on this entry, hence no one shall be treated any Baskin Robins/Tutti Frutti! Less a choice to be made by some(NO)body. How great!
However, the best news issssssssssssssssssss:
The probability of me getting an A+ for my AddMath is: 1/9874563288963218126875! So even if somebody reads and comments on this entry (probability: 1/987456328896321812687), it is very likely that I won't treat anybody any Tutti Frutti/Baskin Robins, thank you very much!
Okay now you can take your eyes off this boring/idiotic/lame entry. Who am I talking to anyway.



No comments:
Post a Comment